Chocolate-Candy Cane CookiesFrom xmrshughesx 6 years ago
- 1 (8oz) package cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 3/4 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla shopping list
- 2-1/2 cups flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 4 squares semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted shopping list
- 1 (6oz) package white baking chocolate shopping list
- 12 hard peppermint candies, crushed shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Beat cream cheese, butter, sugar, and vanilla in large bown with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add flour and baking soda; mix well. Blend in semi-sweet chocolate.
- Shape tablespoons of dough into 52 balls. Roll each ball into 3-inch-long rope. Place, 2 inches apart, on baking sheet, bending top of each slightly to resemble candy cane.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned; cool 5 minutes on baking sheet. Transfer to wire racks; cool completely. Microwave white chocolate as directed package; drizzle over cookies. Sprinkle with crushed candies. Let stand until chocolate is firm.
The Cookxmrshughesx Mount Pleasant, IA
- Not added to any groups yet!