Donut MuffinsFrom jillk2000 5 years ago
- Muffins: shopping list
- 1 3/4 cup flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg (1/4 tsp if using freshly grated) shopping list
- 1/3 cup canola oil shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 3/4 cup milk - lowfat is fine shopping list
- Toppings: shopping list
- 1/2 cup melted butter shopping list
- 1 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- OR/AND shopping list
- 1/2 cup confectioners sugar shopping list
- 2 tsp milk shopping list
- 1/4 tsp vanilla bean paste (or extract) shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl combine the flour, baking powder, salt, nutmeg and cinnamon.
- In a second bowl, combine the oil, sugar, egg and milk.
- Add the liquid ingredients to the dry and mix only to combine.
- Pour into greased muffin tins and bake at 350' for 12-15 minutes (20-25 if making large ones)
- While muffins bake, prepare topping of choice.
- For Cinnamon Sugar Topping:
- Mix together the sugar and cinnamon.
- Turn the muffins out immediately and while hot, dip the tops in the melted butter and then in the cinnamon sugar.
- For Glaze:
- Combine confectioners sugar, vanilla, and milk and mix well. When muffins are cool, cover muffin tops with glaze.
People Who Like This Dish 119
The Cookjillk2000 New York, NY
The Rating5 people
This is really new.What a great recipe.Thanks for sharing.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
Ooh! Good idea! Thanks!jo_jo_ba in Oshawa loved it
I made these on Sunday and they are AMAZINGGGG!!!screamqueen in St Louis loved it