Donut MuffinsFrom jillk2000 6 years ago
- Muffins: shopping list
- 1 3/4 cup flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg (1/4 tsp if using freshly grated) shopping list
- 1/3 cup canola oil shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 3/4 cup milk - lowfat is fine shopping list
- Toppings: shopping list
- 1/2 cup melted butter shopping list
- 1 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- OR/AND shopping list
- 1/2 cup confectioners sugar shopping list
- 2 tsp milk shopping list
- 1/4 tsp vanilla bean paste (or extract) shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl combine the flour, baking powder, salt, nutmeg and cinnamon.
- In a second bowl, combine the oil, sugar, egg and milk.
- Add the liquid ingredients to the dry and mix only to combine.
- Pour into greased muffin tins and bake at 350' for 12-15 minutes (20-25 if making large ones)
- While muffins bake, prepare topping of choice.
- For Cinnamon Sugar Topping:
- Mix together the sugar and cinnamon.
- Turn the muffins out immediately and while hot, dip the tops in the melted butter and then in the cinnamon sugar.
- For Glaze:
- Combine confectioners sugar, vanilla, and milk and mix well. When muffins are cool, cover muffin tops with glaze.
The Cookjillk2000 New York, NY
The Rating5 people
I made these on Sunday and they are AMAZINGGGG!!!screamqueen in St Louis loved it
Ooh! Good idea! Thanks!jo_jo_ba in Oshawa loved it
This is really new.What a great recipe.Thanks for sharing.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it