Self-Saucing Chocolate PuddingFrom mystic_river1 6 years ago
- 3/4 cup self-raising flour shopping list
- 1 tblsp cocoa powder shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 egg, lightly beaten shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- 3 oz. butter, melted shopping list
- 1/4 cup soft brown sugar shopping list
- 3 tsp extra cocoa powder shopping list
- confectioner's sugar to sprinkle shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Lightly grease four 3/4 cup ramekins or ovenproof dishes.
- Sift the flour and cocoa powder into a bowl and stir in the sugar.
- Add the beaten egg, milk and melted butter and mix thoroughly.
- Pour the mixture into the greased ramekins and sprinkle with the extra cocoa powder and brown sugar.
- Carefully pour 3 tblsp boiling water over the back of a spoon onto each pudding and place on a baking tray.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until a skewer comes out clean when inserted in the middle of the puddings.
- Sprinkle with confectioner's sugar and serve immediately with thick cream or vanilla ice cream.