Vegetarian Rice CasseroleFrom new2gf 7 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oil in a 2-3 quart pot.
- Add the onions and green peppers, saute' until the onions are translucent.
- Stir in the rice and raisins.
- Add the water, bring to a boil.
- Cover and turn heat down to a simmer.
- cook for about 1hr.15mins.
- (You can also do this in a rice cooker, so the cooking time will be shorter. Just make sure that you still do the first 3 steps, then pour it in the rice cooker and add the water)
The Cooknew2gf IL
- Not added to any groups yet!