Low Carb Fudge ToffeeFrom ladytealjade 8 years ago
- 2 cups Splenda shopping list
- 1 cup whole milk powder (available in health food stores) shopping list
- 1 cup natural whey protein powder shopping list
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted shopping list
- 1/4cup whipping cream shopping list
- 2 Tbs water shopping list
- 2 oz unsweetened baking chocolate, melted shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, combine the Splenda, milk powder, and protein powder.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, cream, and water. Stir this into the dry ingredients. Stir in the melted chocolate until well combined.
- Press the mixture into a 9 x 9- inch baking dish. Freeze for approximately 30 minutes, then refrigerate. Cut into squares and serve.
The Cookladytealjade Newman, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!