Tropical SangriaFrom chrysti3 9 years ago
- gala apple shopping list
- small can mandarin oranges shopping list
- small can pineapple rings shopping list
- lemon shopping list
- lime shopping list
- 10-15 large strawberries shopping list
- handful of blackberries shopping list
- handful of raspberries (fresh or frozen) shopping list
- 1 bottle of red wine (I like to use a meritage, a red zin, or a pinot noir. Stay away from merlots, cabs, chiantis, or syrahs.) shopping list
- 20 oz. cranberry juice shopping list
- 10 oz. apple juice shopping list
- 1/2 cup remy red conjac (this is a berry infused conjac (DELICIOUS!!)- it can be substituted with berry flavored rum.) shopping list
How to make it
- Wash all fresh fruit.
- Slice the apple, the lime, and the lemon into wheels.
- Remove the stems from the strawberries and slice as well.
- Place all fruit, including canned fruit (with juice from can) into a large, plastic pitcher with lid (preferably airtight).
- Add juice, conjac, and wine.
- Cover pitcher and allow to chill 24 hours before serving.
- Server over ice - enjoy responsibly!!
The Cookchrysti3 Mira Loma, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!