Pumpkin Chip Cookie BarsFrom senderob 8 years ago
- 1 1/4 cups whole wheat or all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 TBSP Ener-G egg replacer (or 1 egg) shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- ½ tsp cinnamon shopping list
- ½ tsp ground ginger shopping list
- dash ground cloves shopping list
- pinch nutmeg shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegan margarine, softened shopping list
- 3/8 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 3/8 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin shopping list
- 1 TBSP water (omit it using a real egg) shopping list
- 1/3 cup semi-sweet vegan chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease an 8x8 or 6x9 baking dish (use 9x13 if you double the recipe).
- Combine flour, egg replacer (dry), baking soda and salt and spices in small bowl.
- Beat margarine, both sugars and vanilla in large mixer bowl until fluffy.
- Add pumpkin and beat well – until fluffy again.
- Gradually beat flour mixture into butter mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips
- Spread into prepared pan.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.