Spirited Steak MarinadeFrom awd5 9 years ago
How to make it
- Take a fork and pierce the steaks on both sides and then place them into a resealable freezer bag. Stir together 1 tablespoon of the olive oil, your cocktail sauce, and the honey, soy sauce, crushed garlic, and seasoning salt in a medium bowl. Add to the freezer bag with the steaks, seal, and place in your refrigerator for at least 30 minutes (or up to 6 hours). Turn the bag frequently.
- Turn on your outdoor grill to medium-high heat. Lightly oil the grate after the grill is heated.
- Remove the steaks from the freezer bag, reserving your marinade. Place the steaks on the grill and cook for about 7 minutes on each side, or until they are at your desired doneness.
- While the steaks are cooking on the grill, place the remaining tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet and heat over medium heat. Add your pre-sliced mushrooms, and cook until tender. Add the marinade from the steaks to the skillet, and bring the mixture to a boil. Continue boiling for 5 minutes, or until the mixture is thickened. Serve over the steaks.
The Cookawd5 San Diego, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!