Apple Rhubarb PieFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
How to make it
- In medium mixing bowl combine rhubarb, sugar and cinnamon mixing well to coat.
- Let stand for 15 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Add pie filling, spice and tapioca to rhubarb mixture.
- Place bottom pastry into pie dish pressing into all of the corners then add fruit.
- Cover with remaining pastry sealing and fluting edges.
- Bake in preheated 325 oven for 40 minutes.
- Let cool before serving.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!