Tuna and Veggie with Oyster SauceFrom leslierose_64 8 years ago
- 1 can tuna, hot and spicy (with natural oil) shopping list
- 1 cup cabbage, chopped (cut it in long strips) shopping list
- 1 cup carrot, julienned shopping list
- 1 medium sized onion, chopped shopping list
- 3 cloves of garlic, crushed and chopped shopping list
- 3 tbsp of oyster sauce shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Saute garlic and onion in tuna's natural oi. Put in the tuna, cabbage and carrot.
- Cook for about 3-5 minutes. Don't overcook the veggies. It's good if there is some crunchiness left on them.
- Add oyster sauce. Mix well.
- Salt and peppet to taste. Simmer for another 2 minutes.
- Ready to serve.
- *you can use any flavor of tuna (not necessarily hot and spicy)
- *or you can use fish meat itself and not canned
People Who Like This Dish 1
- leslierose_64 Mandaluyong City, Philippines
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookleslierose_64 Mandaluyong City, Philippines
- Not added to any groups yet!