Lemon Cream Cheese CookiesFrom crossfire 9 years ago
- 3/4 cup butter, room temperature shopping list
- 1 (3 ounces) package cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla flavoring shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon lemon zest shopping list
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- powdered sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Cream together butter and cream cheese until light and fluffy. Gradually add sugar and beat hard. Stir in vanilla, lemon juice, and lemon zest. Add flour, mixing well. Stir in nuts. Push small amount from spoon onto a greased baking sheet. Bake at 300 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until delicate brown. While hot, roll in powdered sugar.
The Cookcrossfire Garner, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!