Rice Crispie TreatFrom liezel 9 years ago
How to make it
- Melt butter and the marshmallows over low heat.
- Everything must be smooth without lumps.
- Remove from heat.
- Grease a baking tray.
- Stir in the essence.
- Stirr in the rice crispies until everything is covered.
- Pour and press everything firmly into the tray.
- Leave to cool totally.
- Cut into blocks, rectangulars or use cookie cutters.
- You can use any colour marshmallow or essence.
The Cookliezel Bloemfontein, ZA
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!