Chocolate CupcakesFrom choco780 6 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups of All-Purpose flour shopping list
- 2/3 cup of baking cocoa shopping list
- 1 tsp of baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp of salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups of Granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup of Low Fat/Calorie butter or margarine shopping list
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 cup of Low-fat (1%) milk shopping list
- 4oz of Egg Beaters (=2 eggs) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350
- Paper line 20 muffin cups
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in a small bowl.
- Beat sugar, butter, eggs and vanilla extract in a large bowl.
- Gradually beat in flower mixture alternately with milk.
- Spoon 1/4 cup of batter into each muffin cup.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes.