Cookie monsterFrom meek 6 years ago
How to make it
- In a shot glass layer in thirds, kahlua, banana liqueur and then baileys.
- Over a teaspoon float just enough Chartreuse to light on top of the baileys, and a ring around the base of the shot glass. ( we usually do these on a saucer at the bar.)
- Light the Chartreus, the top of the shot and the spilt chartreuse surrounding should all be on fire.
- With a tea spoon sprinkle the cinnamin sugar on the flames, this will crackle and sparkle like a sparkler. blow out the shot and shoot it.
The Cookmeek Melbourne, Australia
- Not added to any groups yet!