Country Ribs BBQFrom chitowncook 9 years ago
- 2 onioins, large white shopping list
- 1 large package country ribs shopping list
- 1 beer your choice, i like a lighter beer with this one shopping list
- 3-4 bottles babrbecue sauce, i use 2 bottle plain then one bottle hickory, use your fav. shopping list
- 3-4 cloves garlic crushed shopping list
- 3 tbs vinager shopping list
- 3 tbs brown sugar. shopping list
How to make it
- In large aluminium backing tray mix everything but the beef and one bottle of sauce.
- Coat meat well and place in tray.
- Add more sauce if needed to cover meat well.
- Mix onions to top, yes its messy
- Get the grill going, place charcole on one side of grill. or use just one burner if gas.
- Let coals burn a bit, there should be no black.
- Place tray on cool side of grill
- Cover, holes on vent should barley be open.
- Turn tray every 30 min.
- Cook for 3-4 hours
- i usually add a few more coals at around 3 hours. Start them seprate and add when coals are white
- If you pull on meat it should start to fall apart.
- Get another bowl ready.
- Remove meat from sauce and brown over hot coals.
The Cookchitowncook Brookfield, IL
- Not added to any groups yet!