Chicken and Bacon FajitasFrom andyhayden 9 years ago
- 8 burrito sized flour tortillas warmed. shopping list
- 3 chicken breast halves, boneless and skinless (salted to your taste) shopping list
- 1 diced red bell pepper shopping list
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes, sliced in half shopping list
- 3 slices of chopped bacon, peppered shopping list
- 1/2 cup sliced onions shopping list
- 1 diced green bell pepper shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups of mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 3/4 cup of diced cilantro shopping list
How to make it
- First heat a large sized skillet over medium heat. Begin to cook the chicken breasts in the large skillet till the outsides are a golden brown and the juices are absorbed. Set them aside and salt them to your taste.
- Next cook the bacon until the oil starts to release, then stir in the onions and bell peppers slowly. Cook them until the bacon becomes crispy and you can see through the onions. Next mix in the tomatoes and mushrooms and cook them until the mushrooms have become moist.
- Finally cut the cooked chicken breasts into very small pieces and add them to the skillet along with the cilantro. Stir everything together and enjoy!