Chicken Chilli DryFrom imran 7 years ago
- 1 kg boneless chicken ( cut into strips ) shopping list
- 12 big green Chillies shopping list
- 1 tbsp garlic paste shopping list
- 1 tbsp soya sauce shopping list
- 1 tbsp white vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ajinomoto (msg) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp black pepper powder shopping list
- salt shopping list
- 3 tbsp oil shopping list
How to make it
- Marinate the chicken with vinegar and soya sauce for 20 minutes.
- In a pan heat oil and add garlic paste, chicken, black pepper and salt and fry .
- After frying sprinkle ajinomoto keep aside .
- In a separate pan heat 1 tbsp oil and lightly fry the green chillies add a little vinegar, soya sauce and ajinomoto .
- Mix the chillies and chicken together.
- Serve with rice
People Who Like This Dish 1
- imran Mumbai, IN
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookimran Mumbai, IN
- Not added to any groups yet!