Buttermilk PancakesFrom xoxomileycyrusoxox 7 years ago
How to make it
- Combine the Eggs, Buttermilk, and Vanilla in a small mixing bowl.
- Add the Pancake mix slowly, and stir it until all of the lumps are gone.
- Put any Fruit you like into the batter, and stir them in. (strawberries, blueberries, etc.)
- Ladle the batter into little circles in the skillet or griddle. (Melt butter on the skillet first)
- Cook the pancake until it begins to bubble, and the flip it.
- Cook the other side of the pancake until it is golden brown, and take it off of the skillet or griddle.
- Put the butter on the pancake, and smother it in syrup!
People Who Like This Dish 1
- cinnamongal Mequon, WI
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookxoxomileycyrusoxox NY
- Not added to any groups yet!