Pork Chops and Marionberry SauceFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 4 center cut pork chops shopping list
- Small amount of oil for pan-frying shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup yellow onion chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup sherry shopping list
- 1/3 cup marionberry puree shopping list
- 1/4 cup currant jelly shopping list
- 1/4 cup chicken stock shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch shopping list
- 1/2 cup marionberries shopping list
How to make it
- Add small amount of oil to pan.
- Brown chops on both sides.
- Reduce heat and continue cooking until no pink remains.
- Remove to platter and keep warm.
- Melt butter in saucepan.
- Add onion and saute until transparent.
- Add sherry and simmer until reduced by 1/3.
- Mix unsweetened puree, currant jelly, chicken stock and cornstarch together.
- Add to hot sherry in small amounts mixing and stirring until thickened.
- Remove from heat and gently fold in marionberries.
- Pour over pork chops to serve.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!