Brown Rice Krispy TreatsFrom wendio 9 years ago
How to make it
- Oil an 8x8" baking pan; set aside
- In a hot skillet over medium heat, heat the oil
- Reduce heat to low, and add syrup and salt
- Cook until the mixture begins to turn a deep golden brown (burns easily!)
- Pour the syrup mixture into a large, oiled bowl
- Fold in the rice ceereal until it's well coated with the syrup
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan
- Cool 10-15 minutes before cutting
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips as an option.
The Cookwendio Leander, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!