Orange Juice ChickenFrom wendio 7 years ago
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 2 tablespoons prepared dijon-style mustard shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1 cup orange juice concentrate shopping list
- 1/4 cup honey shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 2 tablespoons potato starch or 1 tablespoon arrowroot shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place chicken in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Spread mustard evenly over the chicken and sprinkle with chopped onion. Coat lightly with half of the honey and pour in enough orange juice concentrate to cover chicken. Add butter on top.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35 minutes, then remove leftover sauce from baking dish and pour into a saucepan. Sprinkle chicken with remaining honey and return to oven for 10 more minutes.
- Whisk potato starch or arrowroot into sauce in saucepan. Add any leftover orange juice concentrate and heat on medium high until the sauce thickens. Remove chicken from oven and place on a serving dish; pour sauce over the chicken or into a gravy boat, and serve.
The Cookwendio Leander, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!