Baked Potato SoupFrom blueeyezz 8 years ago
- 8-10 large potatoes diced (I personally used redskinned and have to use more than recommended) shopping list
- 1 large can of chicken broth shopping list
- 2 cans bacon bits shopping list
- 2 8oz packages of low fat cream cheese shopping list
- 2 cans low sodium cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 medium onion diced shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Place all ingredients into a large pot and bring to a boil.
- Turn down heat to medium-low and simmer until potatoes are soft.
- Serve with a little sour cream and shredded chedder cheese.