Chipotle-Black Bean ChiliFrom suzakel 7 years ago
- 1 t. olive oil shopping list
- 1 c. finely chopped onions shopping list
- 6 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 2 T. chili powder shopping list
- 1 t. minced drained canned chipotle chiles in adobo sauce shopping list
- 1/4 t. pepper shopping list
- 1/8 t. salt shopping list
- 2 15 oz. cans black beans, drained shopping list
- 2 14.5 oz. cans no salt added whole tomatoes, undrained and chopped shopping list
- 1 4.5 oz can chopped green chiles, drained shopping list
- cilantro sprigs, optional shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium high heat.
- Add onion and garlic; saute 3 minutes or until tender.
- Add chili powder and next 6 ingredients; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer 15 minutes.
- Ladle chili into individual bowls; garnish with ciantro if desired.
The Cooksuzakel St Cloud, MN
The Rating1 people
- Not added to any groups yet!