Garlic steam roast chickenFrom imran 5 years ago
- * 8 chicken pieces shopping list
- * 5 tbsp garlic paste shopping list
- * 1 tbsp ginger paste shopping list
- * salt to taste shopping list
- * 1 cup yogurt shopping list
- * 1 tsp red chilli powder shopping list
- * 1 tsp garam masala(available in all indian stores) shopping list
- * 1 mashed onion small shopping list
- * 1 cup vinegar (black) shopping list
- * 1 tbsp black pepper shopping list
- * water as required shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Slightly mark cuts on chicken pieces
- 2. Add pepper powder, 1 glass water and vineger in a bowl and dip chicken in it for 2 hours.
- 3. Then shallow fry chicken and let it dry
- 4. Now add salt, red chilly, garam massala, mashed onion, ginger and garlic paste in yogurt and mix all.
- 5. Now fill this mixture in the chicken cuts and spread remaining mixture over it and leave it for 2 - 3 hours
- 6. Take a steamer or pressure cooker and add water, salt and few garlic pods in it.
- 7. Place all chicken pieces in steam tray and let it cook for 1 hour
- 8. your garlic steam roast is ready to eat.
- 9. Note: if using pressure cooker then cook it for not more then 15 minutes.