Moms Bread StuffingFrom kortz_69 7 years ago
How to make it
- Toast the loaf of bread in the oven.
- Break the toasted bread into bite size pieces in a large bowl.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan.
- Add the celery and onion into the butter after dicing and simmer until soft.
- Remove butter mixture from heat and add sage and salt and pepper to taste.
- Add eggs one by one and stir quickly.
- Pour the mixture over the bread and fold in until the bread is well coated.
- Stuff into turkey and cook turkey as directed.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- kortz_69 Oviedo, FL
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookkortz_69 Oviedo, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!