Simple Curry Chicken And RiceFrom thejf 9 years ago
How to make it
- Fill pot with enough water to boil the rice, depending on the type of rice you use. I usually use Instant Rice because I'm a student in a hurry, so that ends up being the same amount of water than of rice. Bring this to a boil.
- In a pan, heat vegetable oil (canola, olive, whatever you want. I often like to cook it in chili oil) over medium heat.
- Dice yellow onions and throw in the pan.
- Saute onions for a a minute or so.
- While onions are sauteing, chop chicken breast into chunks. Throw them in the pan as well.
- Saute chicken until it seems almost cooked, and the onions begin to brown.
- A bit before the chicken seems almost cooked, chop white mushrooms and throw them in.
- Add curry paste and cook for a few more minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
The Cookthejf Petit-Rocher, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!