Quick Chicken SpaghettiFrom tuilelaith 7 years ago
- Small package of wheat spaghetti, cooked shopping list
- 3 small chicken breasts, chopped up shopping list
- 1 large onion, chopped up shopping list
- 1 tablespoon oil shopping list
- 1 can cream of soup, chicken or mushroom shopping list
- 1/2 can of milk shopping list
- Season to taste shopping list
- italian seasoning shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- garlic powder shopping list
- onion powder shopping list
How to make it
- Cook up the spaghetti your way.
- Cook chopped onion and chopped chicken in the tablespoon of oil.
- Add cream of soup and the milk.
- Stir until well blended and warm.
- Add cooked spaghetti.
- Mix well again.
- For color you could add green peppers, fresh tomatoes, broccoli, any bright colored veggie. I did not have any in the house or I would have added them.
- You could also top with shredded cheese!
- This was a cheap meal....
- We got the spaghetti, the soup, and vegatables from the food pantry here in town, the chicken breasts and the onion from Angel Food MInistries. Talk about being frugal!