Wild Rice CasseroleFrom patbax 7 years ago
How to make it
- Follow directions of cooking wild rice or boil hard your rice in 2 cups of water. When the rice starts to open up slightly - drain water and put rice aside;
- Cook onion and celery together in butter for 5 minutes - put aside
- Mix together in a large bowl Rice, tomatoes, celery and onions
- Add 2 Cups of cheese and mix again
- Place into a baking dish and put a layer of cheese on the top.
- Bake at 350 for 40 to 45 minutes covered. Serve
The Cookpatbax Aylmer, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!