Fluffy Pumpkin CheesecakeFrom sharonogborn 9 years ago
How to make it
- Mix cream cheese, sugar,and pumpkin pie spice on medium speed stir in pumpkin
- add eggs and mix until well blended .. pour into crust
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.. Cool Refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight..
- hint... let cream cheese softened .. easier to blend
The Cooksharonogborn Lucasvile, OH
The Rating2 people
Hey this sounds wonderful, I must put this together soon. Great post. Got my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
hi sharon can i replace the pumpkin spice with cinnamon powder?mumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
i used 1 tsp of cinnamon and 1/2 tsp nutmeg. turned out great
enjoy your week-end
mumtazmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!