Peanut Butter FudgeFrom caramia 6 years ago
- Crisco No-Stick cooking spray shopping list
- • 3 cups granulated sugar shopping list
- • 1/2 cup butter or margarine shopping list
- • 2/3 cup evaporated milk shopping list
- • 1 2/3 cups Creamy Reduced Fat peanut Spread shopping list
- • 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme shopping list
- • 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- Line a 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan with aluminum foil and then spray with a no-stick cooking spray.
- 2. Combine sugar, butter and milk in large saucepan, stirring constantly on medium heat, until mixture comes to a boil.
- 3. Boil 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- 4. Add peanut butter. Stir until well blended. Add marshmallow creme and vanilla. Beat until well blended.
- 5. Spread in prepared pan. Cool.
- 6. Cut into candy-sized pieces. Store in covered container.
- Yield: 3 Pounds
The Cookcaramia US.
- Not added to any groups yet!