One Pot Egg BreakfastFrom itsmaura 9 years ago
- potatoes shopping list
- eggs shopping list
- choice of meat (ie, ham, bacon, sausage, steak, etc) shopping list
- choice of vegatables (ie, onion, pepper, olive, tomato, etc) shopping list
- cheese shopping list
- Add whatever vegatables you like. I don't like onions, but my dad loves them. I like ham, but my husband prefers bacon. Put in whatever you would like, and however much you would like shopping list
How to make it
- Cut the potatoes in small cubes, and put in the microwave for about 5-7 minutes, until they are soft.
- Fry potatoes in frying pan with a small amount of oil
- Cook the meat of your choice, and cut into small pieces.
- Cut the vegatables of you choice into small pieces.
- Put meat and veggies into potatoes once the potatoes start to turn light brown.
- Add eggs.
- Mix potato, veggies, meat and egg.
- Add cheese just as the eggs are almost done cooking.
- Mix the cheese to melt.