Blueberry specialFrom amal 9 years ago
- crust: shopping list
- 18-20 graham crackers, crushed shopping list
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, do not substitue shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated white sugar shopping list
- blueberry syrup: shopping list
- 4 cups frozen blueberries, thawed. Do not drain shopping list
- 1 TBSP. corn starch shopping list
- 2 TBSP water shopping list
- 1 pint heavy cream shopping list
- 2 cups of miniature marshmallows shopping list
How to make it
- Mix crust ingredients together well, until well incorporated.
- in a stand -mixer , whip your cream until very thick, 8-10 minutes.unlike the light and fluffy whipped cream we use with our pies, this cream must be very thick so it doesn't become runny in the process of layering the dessert. .fold in the marshmallows gently
- now, mix the blueberry syrup ingredients together and cook over medium heat, until thick. let cool before layering
- line an 8'' x 8'' square pan with half of the crust mixture .
- add alterante layers of mixtures: crumbs, blueberries, cream, ending with crumbs..
- chill for 1 hour before serving..