Red potatoes saladFrom amal 7 years ago
- 8 -10 red potatoes, cubed shopping list
- 2 TBSP. mustard shopping list
- 2 TBSP. mayonnaise shopping list
- 5 TBSP. olive oil shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 2 TBSP. lemon juice shopping list
- 1 green pepper, cubed shopping list
- 1/4 cup green onion shopping list
How to make it
- cover cubed potatoes with water and bring to boil, lower the heat and let it simmer for 10 -15 minutes, or until the potatoes are cooked through
- Drain the potatoes and set aside allowing them enough time to completely cool
- in the mean time, mix together, the mustard, olive oil, mayonnaise,lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Add your chopped vegetables.
- Add the cooled potatoes, and gently mix everything together.
- chill before serving...
The Cookamal Beaverton, OR
- Not added to any groups yet!