Chicken Fried ChickenFrom caramia 5 years ago
- 30 saltine crackers shopping list
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 tablespoons dry potato flakes shopping list
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Place crackers in a large resealable plastic bag; seal bag and crush crackers until they are coarse crumbs. Add flour, potato flakes, seasoned salt, and pepper to bag and mix well.
- 2. Beat egg in a shallow dish or bowl; heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- 3. One by one, dredge chicken pieces in egg beat, then place in bag with crumb mixture, seal bag and shake to coat.
- 4. Reduce heat to medium and cook coated chicken in skillet for 15 to 20 minutes, turning frequently, until golden brown and juices run clear.