Spicy Squash And Sweet Potato SoupFrom barneyhawes 7 years ago
- 2-3 onions shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic shopping list
- 2 stick celery shopping list
- 3 sweet potatoes shopping list
- 1 butternut squash shopping list
- 5 parsnips shopping list
- stock shopping list
- mix of herbs and spices, such as cayenne pepper, cumin, chilli, coriander , paprika, turmeric, salt and pepper shopping list
- mix of tasty sauces, such as tabasco, chilli sauce, Worcester sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Fry the onion and garlic gently for a few minutes until soft.
- Added the chopped celery and spices, and cook for a few moments, without burning the spices. Use whatever spices you fancy/have handy.
- Add the root vegetables, stock and sauces (use whichever sauces you have to hand).
- Bring to the boil and then simmer gently for 45 minutes.
The Cookbarneyhawes Bristol, GB
- Not added to any groups yet!