Broccoli And Chedder SoupFrom kostika 8 years ago
- 1 small head of broccoli shopping list
- 2 small onions - chopped shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic - chopped roughly shopping list
- 2 litres chicken or veg stock shopping list
- 1 teaspoon red chilli - chopped roughly shopping list
- 2 cups grated cheese shopping list
- salt shopping list
- black pepper shopping list
- paprika shopping list
- Greek yogurt (Optional) shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium sized pot
- Sauté the garlic, red chilli and onion until beginning to brown in a small amount of oil.
- Add broccoli and continue to sauté until cooked through and just starting to go soft.
- Add stock and bring to a boil.
- Add salt, pepper and paprika to taste
- Once boiling add cheese
- Once cheese is all melted, remove from heat.
- Ladle into a blender
- Blend on medium speed until smooth in texture
- Pour into bowls
- If you want a slightly creamier taste, add a dollop of greek yogurt into the bowls before serving.