PotstickersFrom dragonflylady13 6 years ago
- 1 lb. ground pork shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups chopped cabbage (about 3 oz.) shopping list
- 4 green onions, chopped (about 1/3 cup) shopping list
- 1 egg, lightly beaten shopping list
- 1/4 cup Asian Sesame with ginger Dressing, divided shopping list
- 1/4 cup soy sauce, divided shopping list
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) round won ton wrappers (about 4 doz.) shopping list
- 10 tsp. oil, divided 1-1/4 cups water, divided shopping list
- *If round won ton wrappers are unavailable, use square won ton wrappers. Fill as directed, folding in half to form a triangle and omitting the pleating step. shopping list
How to make it
- MIX pork, cabbage, onions, egg and 2 Tbsp. each of the dressing and soy sauce until well blended. Spoon evenly onto won ton wrappers, adding about 1 tsp. of the pork mixture to each wrapper. Moisten edge of each wrapper with water; fold in half to form a half-moon, pressing edges together to seal. If desired, edges can be pleated with five or six folds.
- HEAT 2 tsp. of the oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add 10 dumplings; cook 1 to 1-1/2 min. or until bottoms are golden brown. Gradually add 1/4 cup of the water; cover. Reduce heat to medium-low; cook 2 to 2-1/2 min. or until filling is cooked through and water has evaporated. Remove dumplings to serving plate; wipe skillet dry. Repeat with remaining dumplings.
- COMBINE remaining 2 Tbsp. dressing, remaining 2 Tbsp. soy sauce and remaining 1 Tbsp. water. Serve as a dipping sauce with the dumplings.