Maple Glazed MeatBallsFrom salmon12 9 years ago
- Meat Balls : shopping list
- 1 lb Medium ground beef shopping list
- 5 lb Medium gorund pork shopping list
- 3 large italian sausage shopping list
- 1 tbsp paprika shopping list
- 2 tbsp chili powder shopping list
- 1/2 C milk whole milk , 2%,1%, skim could be used. shopping list
- 6 Thick Slices of multi grain bread shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 tsp pepper shopping list
- Maple Glaze: shopping list
- 1/2 C Cili Suce shopping list
- 1/2 C corn syrup shopping list
- 2 tbsp soy sauce shopping list
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard shopping list
- 1/2 tsp All spice shopping list
- 2 tsp cornstarch shopping list
- 1/2 C maple syrup shopping list
- 2 tbsp brown sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Form Meat Balls:
- Remove crust from Bread and break into bite size pieces. Place in large bowl and add milk.
- Remove the sausage form the skin, then combine with all other ingredients.
- When milk is absrobed by bread, add to mixture.
- Mix ingredients with hands to blend to gether.
- If possible let mixture set in fridge over night.
- Form meat balls to you won size preference.
- Brown Meat Balls in fry pan with little oil.
- Place in Slow Cooker.
- Cook untill done , drain grease.
- Glaze :
- Depending on the size of the meat balls you may want to
- double the recipe for the sauce.
- Combine all ingredients in Saucepan.
- Bring to boil on Medium Heat
- Pour over drained Meat Balls and stir to coat.
The Cooksalmon12 Dartmouth, N. S., CA
The Rating1 people
Mmmmm, this recipe looks so good. Unfortunately I must omit the mustard due to allergies but that's okay. I'm certain they will taste just as good. Thanks for sharing your recipe. You're recipe is a 5.laadeedaa in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!