White Wine Chicken SaladFrom rebeccalea 7 years ago
- 4-5 boneless skinless chicken thighs - thawed shopping list
- 2-3 tbsp. olive oil shopping list
- 1-2 tbsp. Minced garlic shopping list
- Pinch of chopped basil shopping list
- 2-3 tbsp. White cooking wine shopping list
- 1 tsp. white wine vinegar (optional) shopping list
- Bed of lettuce Greens of Choice (I prefer spinach) shopping list
- Other salad options such as onions, peppers, tomatoes, cheese, etc. Make it interesting! shopping list
How to make it
- Cut chicken into thin (1/4 inch or so) strips. Set aside.
- In skillet, set to medium heat. Add olive oil til warm, add garlic. Saute for about 30 seconds. Add chicken, basil, wine, and vinegar. Stir fry until chicken is cooked through completely. Set aside.
- Fill bowl/plate with salad fixings such as lettuce, tomatoes, onions, peppers, etc. Top with chicken mixture. Vinagarettes are excellent with this recipe. I would recommend a Balsamic or Raspberry. Honey Mustard is also a favorite if you want something creamy.
The Cookrebeccalea Fremont, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!