Molasses Pecan PieFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 4 eggs beaten shopping list
- 3/4 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 3/4 cup light corn syrup shopping list
- 3/4 cup molasses shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter melted shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups pecan halves shopping list
- 2 unbaked pie crusts shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Mix eggs, sugar, salt, corn syrup, molasses, butter and vanilla.
- Add pecans and pour into prepared pie shells.
- Place in oven and immediately reduce heat to 350.
- Bake for 45 minutes then cool before serving.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!