Asian-y Beef StroganoffFrom rrooster 7 years ago
- One 2-3 lb. chuck roast shopping list
- 1 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 1.5 cups water shopping list
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- a pinch of garlic powder (my girlfriend isn't a big fan of garlic) shopping list
- a pinch of chili powder (or chili powder) shopping list
- a pinch of ginger powder (or that either) shopping list
- 8-10 ounces dry macaroni shopping list
How to make it
- Put a pot of water on to boil (don't forget a teaspoon or so of salt)
- Cut the chuck into bite size pieces and set aside
- Put the macaroni into the water when it reaches a boil
- Mix together peanut butter, water, teriyaki and spices in a sauce pan until well integrated.
- When the pasta is done, drain it and then put it back in the pot.
- Add the beef and peanut sauce
- Add another half cup of water and mix together
- Allow to simmer for 10-15 minutes with the lid on in order to cook the beef
- Remove the lid so that the extra water will evaporate.
The Cookrrooster Philadelphia, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!