Pork Chops in Orange JuiceFrom nemesisvex 9 years ago
How to make it
- Defrost your pork chops. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Coat the pork chops in flour. Shake off any excess flour.
- Fry the pork chops in a frying pan with the oil till golden brown. At this point, you're just creating a crust on the exterior of the pork chops.
- Turn down the heat to medium and add 1 1/2 cups of the orange juice. Let simmer.
- Turn down the heat to low and cook for 2 hours. After 1 1/2 hours, add the rest of the orange juice if needed.
The Cooknemesisvex Austin, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!