Beef Roast with Tomato Madeira SauceFrom rachellabella 6 years ago
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- 3 pounds beef rump roast, rinsed and patted dry shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups roasted garlic and herb tomato sauce shopping list
- 3/4 cup madeira wine shopping list
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups frozen pearl onions shopping list
- 1 cup frozen carrot slices shopping list
How to make it
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan on medium-high heat.
- Season the roast with salt and pepper. Brown the roast on all sides, remove to a plate, and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the tomato sauce, Madeira, and garlic. Set aside.
- To a slow cooker add the onions and carrots. Add the browned roast and any accumulated juices. Pour the sauce mixture over the top of roast.
- Cover and cook on low setting for 8 hours.
The Cookrachellabella Klamath Falls, OR
- Not added to any groups yet!