Decadent last minute Bread PuddingFrom adacowan 9 years ago
- 1 Loaf cinnamon raisin bread, unsliced. shopping list
- 1/4 C. butter (softened). shopping list
- 1 Can Carnation sweetened condensed milk. shopping list
- 2 Shot of brandy (your favorite flavor) or Dark Rum* shopping list
- ground nutmeg. shopping list
- whipped cream in spray top canister (optional). shopping list
How to make it
- On a hot griddle, brown on both sides 4 thick slices of the cinnamon raisin bread that have been buttered on both sides.
- In the meantime,heat Carnation sweetened condensed milk, in a small saucepan over medium low heat for approximately 5 mins.
- Remove from heat and stir in brandy or rum.
- Break apart each slice of grilled bread into big chunks and distribute evenly into 4 dessert cups.
- Drizzle 2T. of condensed milk/brandy sauce over each dessert cup.
- Top each cup with a swirl of whipped cream (optional)
- Sprinkle with nutmeg.