Golden Crusted Pork Chops With Green BeansFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Prepare stuffing as directed on package.
- Combine Miracle Whip and mustard in small bowl.
- Set aside.
- Arrange chops in rectangular baking dish.
- Brush both sides with the mustard mixture.
- Top chops with stuffing.
- Cover dish with foil.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile place beans on large sheet of foil.
- Drizzle with Italian dressing.
- Fold foil over and seal edges to form packet.
- Uncover chops.
- Please bean packet in oven.
- Bake an additional 20 minutes or until chops and cooked through.
- Sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!