Herb Stuffed Pork Tenderloin With Mustard SauceFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 2 tablespoons dijon-style mustard shopping list
- 18 ounce pork tenderloin shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups shredded romaine shopping list
- 1/2 cup assorted snipped fresh herbs such as sage, thyme, rosemary, dill, and/or basil shopping list
- 3 tablespoons fine dry bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 slightly beaten egg white shopping list
- 2 teaspoons olive oil or cooking oil shopping list
- 2 teaspoons coarsely ground black pepper shopping list
- Snipped fresh chives optional shopping list
- mustard sauce (recipe below) shopping list
How to make it
- Trim any fat from meat then using a sharp knife make a lengthwise cut down the center of roast cutting to but not through the other side.
- Spread the meat flat and place between two sheets of plastic wrap and pound with the flat side of a mallet to a rectangle.
- Spread mustard evenly over tenderloin.
- Stir together romaine, herbs, bread crumbs and egg white in a medium bowl then spoon evenly over pork.
- Roll tenderloin up jelly-roll style beginning at narrow end then tie meat with string first at center then at 1” intervals.
- Place meat on rack in a shallow roasting pan and brush oil over meat and sprinkle with pepper.
- Roast uncovered at 375 for 1 hour.
- Transfer to a warm platter then remove strings and keep warm while preparing sauce.
- To serve cut tenderloin into 12 slices and spoon mustard sauce over each serving.
- Sprinkle with chives if desired.
- Mustard Sauce:
- 1/3cup plian yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoond dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Cook over low heat for 3 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!