Stovetop Pork Chops with ApplesFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- 1/2t salt shopping list
- 1/4t apple pie spice shopping list
- 1/8t. ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1/8t pepper shopping list
- 2 bone-in loin pork chops(6 oz. each) shopping list
- 2t butter shopping list
- 1 medium onion,sliced shopping list
- 1 medium potato,peeled and thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 medium apple,sliced shopping list
- 2t cornstarch shopping list
- 3/4c unsweetened apple juice shopping list
How to make it
- Combine salt,pie spice,nutmeg and pepper;sprinkle over both sides of pork chops. In a large skillet,brown chops in butter on both sides. Top with onion,potato and apple slices.
- In a small bowl,combine cornstarch and apple juice until smooth;pour into skillet. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat;cover and simmer for 14-16 mins ot till meat is no longer pink and potato is tender.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating4 people
I love pork tenderloin with apple stuffing, this is similar, but not as much work. Great flavors Pleclare! Wonderful recipe!shepherdrescue in Lake Forest loved it
5 for a boot upvictoriaregina in USA loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!