Traditional Red Holiday PunchFrom cookinwithjen 9 years ago
How to make it
- Set out lime sherbet and allow to soften. Just softened enough so you are able to stir it.
- In a large bowl mix together the sherbet with half of the Hawaiian Punch and the lime zest.
- In a bundt cake pan spread sherbet mixture and freeze overnight.
- In a very large punch bowl add Ginger Ale.
- To unthaw the sherbet ring (looks exactly like a Christmas wreath) place in a lukewarm water bath. Carefully turn upside down inside of punch bowl and sherbet ring will ease out. If it does not ease out dip it back down into the warm water or ever so carefully use a knife to loosen.
- Add the rest of the Hawaiian Punch and right before serving add the Club Soda.
The Cookcookinwithjen Goldsboro, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!