Sesame Pork ChopFrom dailypatnews 8 years ago
- 4 slices of pork chop (pounded) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of oyster sauce - marinate shopping list
- pinch of salt and pepper - marinate shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of maggie seasoning sauce - marinate shopping list
- 2 teaspoon of corn flour - marinate shopping list
- 4 tablespoon of sesame seed shopping list
- 2 tablespoon of oil shopping list
How to make it
- Marinate the pork chop for at least 40mins.
- Cover each piece properly with sesame seed.
- Heat up the oil and fry the pork chop. Turn after 2 mins. When it is done, serve.
The Cookdailypatnews Miri, MY
- Not added to any groups yet!