Molasses Raisin BarsFrom crossfire 6 years ago
- 1/4 cup shortening shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup molasses shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cups raisins shopping list
How to make it
- preheat oven to 350 degrees
- grease and lightly flour a 9 x 13 pan
- beat shortening until soft and creamy. gradually blend in sugar.
- add egg, beat well
- stir in molasses
- mix flour, salt, soda, powder.
- alternately add flour and milk to creamed mixture.
- Stir in nuts and raisins
- spread batter in pan and bake for 30 minutes, or ntil done.
- cool in pan for 5 minutes.
The Cookcrossfire Garner, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!